Arrest reports for Fri., April 13, 2018
Published 12:15 am Friday, April 13, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Tues., April 10
- Sherre Lynn Hall, 28, for driving under the influence of a controlled substance and alcohol, held on a $7,500 bond.
- Matthew Dale Pollock, 25, for burglary third and theft of property third, held on a $20,000 bond.
- Cheryl Smith, 50, for bondsman of bond, held on a $13,000 bond.
- Ralph Wade Lambert, 44, for two counts of animal cruelty and seven counts of failure to bury livestock, held on a $27,000 bond.
- Trevon Latrale Peacock, 23, for possession of marijuana first, possession of drug paraphernalia and tampering with evidence, held on a $16,000 bond.
- Mary Johnson, 77, for writing a bad check, held on a $3,000 bond.
- LaDonna Rothgeb, 48, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and a grand jury indictment, held on a $26,000 bond.
- Amber Enfinger, 34, for failure to appear, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, held on a $13,000 bond.
- April Fleming, 45, for two counts of violation of probation, held without bond.
Wed., April 11
- James R. Warthen, 42, for five counts of failure to appear, held without bond.
- James Lee Perry, 32, for five counts of failure to appear, held without bond.