Arrest reports for Sat., April 14, 2018
Published 2:19 am Saturday, April 14, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Thu., April 12
- Matthew Pollock, 25, for theft of property first and burglary third, held on a $30,000 bond.
- Dawn Breaux, 43, for three counts of illegal possession of a credit card and theft of property third, held without bond.
- Samantha Stokes, 35, for driving under the influence and obstruction, held without bond.
- Chad Austin Smith, 37, for failure to appear, held without bond.
- Brittney Long, 23, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, held on a $13,000 bond.