Arrest reports for Thurs., May 3, 2018
Published 1:15 am Thursday, May 3, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Tues., May 1
- Tifton D. Hartley, 39, for failure to appear, resisting arrest, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance, promoting prison contraband and attempting to elude, held without bond and held on a $29,000 bond.
- Kendal Dixon, 25, for two counts of failure to appear, held without bond.
- Eric Padgett, 44, for theft of property third, criminal trespassing second and criminal mischief third, held on an $11,500 bond.
- Samuel Farrow, 60, for driving under the influence, held on a $1,000 bond.
- Christopher Watkins, 27, for violation of probation, held without bond.
- Haley Strickland, 24, for failure to appear, held without bond.
- Terry Rhudy, 48, for harassment and domestic violence third, held on a $3,500 bond.
- Jo Ellen Wildey, 46, for theft of property third, held on a $10,000 bond.
- Eric Leuji Carnley, 39, for assault third and criminal trespassing held on a $3,500 bond.
- Raymond McKinley, 31, for failure to appear, held on a $1,000 cash bond.
- Thomas L. Smith, 25, for attempting to elude, held on a $3,000 bond.
- Beverly A. Carthen, 47, for three counts of failure to appear, held without bond.
- Linda Mitchell, 42, for domestic violence third, held on a $500 bond.