Arrest reports for Fri., May 11, 2018
Published 1:08 am Friday, May 11, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Wed., May 9
- Clifton Barrett Moore, 31, for violation of a protection from abuse, held on a $15,000 bond.
- Kevin Harvey Gunter, for seven counts of negotiating a worthless instrument, held on a $21,000 bond.
- Brendon Smith, 33, for bond revocation, held without bond.
- Oderia Mabley, 30, for two counts of failure to appear, held on a $500 bond.
- Kaila Bringhurst, 26, for failure to appear, held without bond.
- Charity Herrins, 30, for domestic violence third, held on a $500 bond.
- David Walter Kirkland Sr., 46, for two counts of bond revocation, held without bond.