Arrest reports for Sat., May 12, 2018
Published 1:03 am Saturday, May 12, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Thurs., May 10
- Donald Ray Edgar, 56, for failure to appear, held without bond.
- George A. Pouncey, 40, on hold for another agency, held without bond.
- Skylar Hill, 30, for harassing communications, held on a $500 bond.
- Leon Johnson, 57, for theft of property first and unlawfully breaking into a vehicle, held on a $30,000 bond.
- Timothy Thompson, 46, for failure to appear, held on a $494 bond.
- Brandy L. Wright, 25, for possession of marijuana second and possession of drug paraphernalia, held on a $2,000 bond.