Arrest reports for Wed., June 13, 2018
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Mon., June 11
- Summer N. Thompson, 21, for two counts of bond revocation, held without bond.
- Adam Wesley Royals, 36, for two counts of failure to appear, held on a $1,000 bond.
- Eric Lew Newton, 28, for municipal court order, held without bond.
- Zhanna Shaye Bolling, 30, for municipal court order, held without bond.
- Zachory Kirkland, 20, for criminal mischief third, held on a $500 bond.
- Melvin Jeffcoat Jr., 29, for harassment and violation of protection order, held on a $3,500 bond.
- Raheem L. Andrews, 21, for violation of probation, held without bond.