Could you pass the American citizenship test?
- What is the supreme law of the land?
- What does the Constitution do?
- The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?
- What is an amendment?
- What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?
- What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment?
- How many amendments does the Constitution have?
- When was the Constitution written?
- The Federalist Papers supported the passage of the U.S. Constitution. Name one of the writers.
- What territory did the United States buy from France in 1803?
- The Constitution
- Sets up the government; defines the government; protects basic rights of Americans
- We the People
- A change (to the Constitution); an addition (to the Constitution)
- The Bill of Rights
- Speech, religion, assembly, press, petition the government
- James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Publius
- The Louisiana Territory
You Might Like
State Bureau of Investigation officers are investigating a Wednesday morning incident in which a man was shot by police officer... read more