FCCLA raffling gift baskets
Andalusia High School’s FCCLA club (formerly known as FHA) is selling chances on raffle baskets through Friday, September 7, 2018. Proceeds will be used for FCCLA community services projects and field trips. The winner of each basket will be announced at the football game on Friday. You do not have to be present to win.
Tickets are being sold in the Andalusia High School office. Tickets will also be sold at the game on Friday until half-time. One ticket is $5; three tickets are $10.
Mrs. Jana Clark, sponsor of AHS FCCLA, would like to thank all of the businesses in the community who donated to the raffle baskets. This fundraiser would not be possible without their generous donations.
“Andalusia #thatswhy” Raffle Basket ($150 value):
- Door hanger donated by The Coral Cactus
- Andalusia Garden Flag donated by Pink Peppers
- (4) Erimish bracelets (Andalusia colors) donated by Lena Ellen
- “A” keychain donated by Salon Utopia
- AHS t-shirt (size large) donated by The Sports Shoppe
- Paw tumbler full of hand sanitizer, tissue, gum, chapstick, and Tic Tacs and blanket donated by Andalusia FCCLA
- Basketball t-shirt (size large), Andalusia water color, and Andalusia sticker decals donated by AHS SGA
- AHS Rice bag donated by Hayden Howell, an FCCLA officer
- $10 AHS Football Concession Stand “Gift Card” donated by the AHS Band
- Footballs and shaker donated by AHS Cheerleaders
“Girl’s Weekend” Raffle Basket ($145 Value)
- Duffle bag and towel: Singer
- Pumpkin Spice Candle donated by Walker Business
- Diffuser donated by Harold’s
- Gorgeous-To-Go donated by Andalusia’s Merle Norman
- Mini microdermabrasian kit donated by Celeste Mohon, Mary Kay consultant
- Free one-letter or 3-letter monogram for the towel donated by Singer.
- Make-up bag, bath bombs, sleeping mask, hand-held massager, cucumber eye kit, aloe face mask, cup of goodies, and barbeque set donated by AHS FCCLA officers and sponsor.