School board makes hiring decisions
Published 1:50 am Tuesday, November 27, 2018
The Andalusia Board of Education made several personnel decisions Monday. They included:
• Hiring Jenny Watson as a part-time speech pathologist. Watson retired from the system last year and will work on an as-needed basis.
• Transferring Ashley Black from second grade teacher to reading specialist.
• Hiring Katie Ingram as a second grade teacher at Andalusia Elementary School.
• Hiring Mary Demmings as a cafeteria worker at Andalusia High School.
• Granting leaves of absence to Katie Howell Poole and Nancy Wilson.