Opp BOE hires employees, OKs buying computers
Published 1:44 am Wednesday, December 19, 2018
The Opp City Schools Board of Education made the following personnel decisions at its Tuesday meeting:
• Offered employment to Alexa Wilson as a temporary special education teacher.
• Offered employment to Suzanne Fairley as a part-time special education teacher.
• Approved a supplemental contract to Bobby Flemming as the assistant middle school basketball coach.
• Transferred Amy Jackson from special education teacher at Opp Elementary School to special education teacher for the system.
• Added Krissana Dejpitak as a substitute teacher.
The board also:
• Approved the purchase of 32 new computers for the business department at Opp High School in the amount of $13,568.
• Approved the contract for Harris Security to provide electronic door locks for the Opp Middle School gym in the amount of $6,369.