Arrest Report for Fri., Jan. 3
Tue., Dec. 31
- Teresa Murphy, 34, for disorderly conduct, held on a $6,000 bond.
- Sherman Earl Denson Jr., 27, for failure to appear, held on a $1,000 bond.
- Clinton Samuel Teasley III, 28, for failure to appear, held on a $300 bond.
- Tyler Johnson, 28, for receiving stolen property and theft of property first, held on a $40,000 bond.
- Jeremy Flinn, 36, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, held without bond.
- Robert Grimes, 37, for possession of marijuana second, held without bond.
Wed., Jan. 1
- Jordan Kelly, 27, for driving under the influence, held on a $7,500 bond.
- Michael M. Berry, 31, for attempted murder and violation of PFA, held on a $509,000 bond.
- Joshua Durell Coleman, 35, for attempted murder, held on a $500,000 bond.
- Bethany Butts, 31, for grand jury indictment and failure to appear, held on a $3,000 bond and held without bond.
- Loris Chavers Lynch, 49, for theft of property fourth, held on a $500 bond.
- Randy E. Bryant, 42, for child solicitation by computer, held on a $60,000 bond.
- Andrew K. Halford, 31, for electronically soliciting and two counts of transmitting obscene material to a child, held on a $180,000 bond.