Arrest reports for Wed., Jan. 15, 2020
Published 3:48 pm Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Mon., Jan. 13, 2020:
• Timothy Abate, 38, violation of probation;
• Felicia Cook, for three counts of failure to appear and held without bond;
• Candice McNeill, 28, for public intoxication and held on a $500 bond.
• Zachary Austin Keenam, 39, for failure to appear and held on a $1,000 bond;
• Brandon Lee Kelly, 37, for failure to appear and held without bond;
• Jena Holley, 37, for criminal trespassing third degree and held on a $500 bond.