Arrests for Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office- including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt, and River Falls Police Departments:
Fri., Jan. 17, 2020
•Tyrease Edwards, 33, for possession of controlled substance, possession of marijuana first, possession of drug paraphernalia, and held on a $23, 000 bond.
• Christian Williams, 30, for drug court;
• Mason Davis, 30, driving under the influence, substance and held on a $7,500 bond;
• Shanna Patterson, 28, for failure to appear and held on a $444 bond.
• Robin Pather, 45, on hold for another agency;
• Sara Perry, 37, for failure to appear and held without bond;
• James Leroy George, 28, for two counts of failure to appear, domestic violence third and harassing communications and held without bond;
• Jasonlee Kintz, 36, for failure to appear;
• Paul Smith, 53, serving weekends;
Sat., Jan. 18, 2020:
• Donald L. Scroggins, 59, serving weekends;
• Dennis Sullivan, 49, domestic violence third;
• Eric Johnson, 36, sentenced/weekends;
Sun., Jan. 19, 2020
• Jarvis Skanes, 35, driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond;
• Amber Russell, domestic violence III and held on a $3,000 bond;
•Eddie Green, 50, violataion of probation, possession of a controlled substance and held without bond.
•Ruby Ward, 34, driving under the influence controlled substance and held on a $1,000 bond.