Arrest report for Tue., Feb. 4
Published 9:01 am Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Fri., Jan. 31
- Melissa Campbell, 40, sentenced, held without bond.
- Ashley Anderson, 28, for failure to appear, held without bond.
- Thomas Lee Findley, 39, for attempting to elude, reckless endangerment and tampering with evidence, held on a $9,000 bond.
- Deborah Tisdale, 64, for animal cruelty and two counts of failure to buy, held on a $9,000 bond.
- James Burke, 59, for negotiating with a worthless instrument, held on a $3,000 bond.
Sat., Feb. 1
- Phillip Andrews, 23, for possession of marijuana second and possession of drug paraphernalia, held on a $10,500 bond.
- Eric Stidmon, 41, for violation of parole, held without bond.
- Jeffery Anderson, 54, for driving under the influence, held on a $7,500 bond.
Sun., Feb. 2
- Chris Jacobs, 50, for public intoxication, held on a $300 bond.
- Eugenia Griffin, 55, for six counts of failure to appear, held without bond.
- Shandira Murphy, 49, for failure to appear, held without bond.