Arrest report for Wednesday, July 22
Sat., July 18
• Cody James, 36, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and tampering with evidence, held on a $16,000 bond.
• Jordan Paul, 18, for receiving stolen property, held on a $100,000 bond.
• Robert Earl Dees, 34, on hold for another agency, held without bond.
Sun., July 19
• Clyde Mosby, 36, for domestic violence third, held on a $1,000 bond.
• Marina Henderson, 53, for criminal trespassing (property,) held on a $500 bond.
• Michael B. Barfield, 43, for driving under influence/alcohol and a controlled substance, held on a $7,500 bond.
• Christopher Sigers, 32, for being a fugitive from justice, held without bond.
• Christopher Coursey, 28, for two counts of failure to appear, held without bond.
• Timothy Capers, 54, for failure to appear, held without bond.
Mon., July 20
• Timothy Capers, 54, for bond revocation and two counts of failure to appear, held without bond.
• Sherry Lambert, 50, for driving under the influence of a controlled substance, held on a $1,000 bond.
• Kayla Danielle Lee, 30, for violation of probation, held without bond.
• Margie Lawson, 51, sentenced, held without bond.
• Kristopher Carter, 33, for child support, held without bond.
• Kevin Wilson, 30, for theft of property first, held on a $100,000 bond.
• Ladarion Chamberlain, 29, for five counts of attempting to elude, five counts of giving false I.D. to a law enforcement officer, five counts of possession of marijuana second and five counts of possession with intent to distribute, held on an $852,500 bond.