Arrest report for Wed., Aug. 19
Fri., Aug. 14
• Christopher Stallworth, 33, for driving under the influence, held on a $7,500 bond.
• Dana Kervin, 32, for possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of bond revocation, held on a $500 bond.
• Nicholas Huffer, 37, for possession of marijuana second and possession of drug paraphernalia, held on a $10,500 bond.
• Jeremiah Adkinson, 28, for receiving stolen property, held on a $100,000 bond.
• Brandon Clay, 27, for receiving stolen property first, held on a $100,000 bond.
• Kristi Wendring, 35, for criminal mischief first, held on a $10,000 bond.
• Kayla Stafford, 31, for giving false information to a law enforcement officer, held on a $1,000 bond.
• Karen Furr, 37, for negotiating with a worthless instrument, held on a $21,000 bond.
Sun., Aug. 16
• Kenneth Edgar, 56, for disorderly conduct, held on a $500 bond.
• Justin Davis, 21, for failure to appear, held without bond.
• John Kearns, 32, for attempting to elude, speed less than 25, two counts of reckless endangerment resisting arrest and obstructing government operations, held on a $13,241 bond.
• Joshua Berry, 37, for failure to appear on speed less than 25 miles per hour, held on a $300 bond.
• Brian Doster, 50, for menacing, held without bond.
• Melinda Lee, 55, for theft of property fourth, held on a $1,000 bond.
Mon., Aug. 17
• Cindy R. Lang, 39, for two counts of violation of probation, held without bond.
• Kristi Wright Selwyn, 50, for violation of probation, held without bond.
• Christopher Lee, 40, back for court, held without bond.