County BOE makes personnel decisions
At a special called meeting of the Covington County Board of Education, held Monday, the board made several personnel decisions.
Below are all of the personnel decisions:
- Kimberly K. Turman as teacher at Covington County Schools Central Office.
- Linda G. Patton as teacher at Pleasant Home School.
- Richard D. Mercer as teacher at Pleasant Home School.
- Tammie Law Evans as teacher at Straughn Elementary School.
- Kathy E. Bulger as bus driver at W.S. Harlan Elementary School.
- Marshall Tyler McGlaun as teacher at Straughn Middle School.