Andalusia BOE handles personnel items
Published 8:30 am Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Andalusia City Schools made several personnel decisions at its latest board meeting on July 9.
During the meeting the board approved:
- Jessica Tucker from 5th Grade Teacher at Andalusia Elementary School to Education Technology Specialist at Central Office effective August 5
- Angela Sims from AES School Counselor to Mental Health Coordinator at AES effective August 5
- Ryan Coleman from 5th Grade Teacher at AES to School Counselor at AES effective August 5
- Carrie Capps from Secretary at AES to Mental Health Worker at Andalusia Junior High School and Andalusia High School effective August 5
- Bennie Shellhouse from Assistant Principal/Band Director at AHS to Administrative Assistant/Band Director at Central Office effective August 5
- Tyler Dent from Social Studies Teacher at Andalusia High School to Administrative Assistant at AHS effective August 5
- CJ Capps as 7th Grade Geography/Civics Teacher at Andalusia Junior High School effective August 5
- Selena Brown as 5th Grade Teacher at Andalusia Elementary School effective August 5
- Dina Thigpen as Curriculum Coordinator at Central Office effective August 5
The board’s next meeting is scheduled for July 26 at 6 p.m. in the conference room of the Central Office, which is the old Andalusia Middle School.