Andalusia Community Christmas registration to be held Nov. 7
Published 3:49 pm Monday, November 1, 2021
Registration for Andalusia Community Christmas will be held on Saturday, November 7. Andalusia Community Christmas serves children from two years through 10 years of age residing in Andalusia, Pleasant Home, Red Level and Straughn school communities.
Registration will take place at these neighborhood schools:
- Andalusia Elementary School – 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Pleasant Home School – 9 a.m. until noon
- Red Level School – 9 a.m. until noon
- Straughn School – 9 a.m. until noon
Individuals must bring the following documents at the time of registration:
- Your picture ID (For the parent registering their children, i.e. Driver’s license, school ID, work photo ID, etc).
- Birth certificate for each child. Only parents and legal guardians are allowed to register their children. No grandparents, aunts or other individuals unless they are legal guardians with documentation of guardianship.
- A social security card for each child or legal document with their social security number.
- Proof of residence – Current bill that shows your physical address. No post office addresses are accepted.
- Proof of government assistance (WIC, Medicaid, SSI, etc).
You must present all documents at the time of registration.
Andalusia Community Christmas, Inc., a non-profit annual program funded by the citizens, businesses and civic clubs of Andalusia, assists families in financial crisis who live in the Andalusia, Straughn, Red Level and Pleasant Home School districts by providing toys and clothing for children ages of two through 10-years.
Tax-deductible contributions can also be mailed to Andalusia Community Christmas, Inc., P.O. Box 1525, Andalusia, AL 36420. FEIN# 20-0211790