Andalusia Health awards $83,000 in scholarships
Published 9:15 am Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Andalusia Health Services, Inc. recently awarded $83,000 in scholarships to Covington County residents in the health services field.
Those receiving scholarships were:
- Zoe King – Nurse Practitioner
- Alyssa LeRoy, Linsey Hunt, and Hannah Sellers – Registered Nursing
- Tiffany Knoll – Physical Therapy
- Kaylee Vaughn – Sonography
- Jason William – Paramedic
Applications for the 2023 school year will be available January 2, 2023. Applications may be submitted by mail to P.O. Box 56; Andalusia, AL 36420; or by email to email@example.com.
For more information call 334-488-5990.