May 24 Criminal Court Motions
Published 3:29 pm Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Following are criminal motion cases to be heard at the Covington County Courthouse on May 24, 2022 at 9 a.m. with Judge Charles A. Short presiding.
- Lyndsey LeeAnn Lankford, appointment of counsel, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia
- Terry Bruce Carroll, appointment of counsel, two counts of third degree burglary, first degree theft of property, possession of burglary tools, fourth degree theft of property, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia
- Coley Ray Daw, appointment of counsel, second degree robbery
- Randall Shayne Bowling, arraignment, Attorney Manish Patel
- Tony Ray Starling, arraignment, Attorney Larry Grissett
- Gene Paul Auletta, arraignment, Attorney Rod Sylester
The above criminal motion cases were filed by the clerk’s office on May 17, 2022.