2 retire from Covington County Schools
Published 4:40 am Wednesday, May 5, 2010
The Covington County Board of Education Tuesday:
- Accepted retirement resignations from:
- Gail Blue as lunchroom worker at W.S. Harlan.
- Curtis Wilson as bus driver at WSH.
- Accept the resignations of the following emergency hires:
- James Barlow as science teacher at FCMS.
- Jennifer Withrow as English teacher at Red Level School.
- Melissa Myers as math teacher at RLS.
- Whitney Geohagan as JAG cordinator/aide at Straughn High School.
- Tracie Hollinghead as bus driver at SHS.
- Approved the following transfers as a result of the closure of Florala City Middle School:
- Jimmy Jordan as custodian at the central office.
- Vickie Carter as co-lunchroom manager at FHS.
- Teresa Jackson as lunchroom worker at WSH.